SHARED SHUTTLE FROM FIUMICINO AIRPORT TO CIVITAVECCHIA PORT
Rome Fiumicino airport is an international airport where thousands of flights arrive from all over the world and of course after a long flight, almost everyone wants to arrive at their destination without any stress.
If your destination is Civitavecchia port, our shared shuttle from Rome airport to Civitavecchia cruise port can be a good solution. Choosing a shared transport you will get a comfortable Van that can accommodate maximum eight passengers for an honest price. Our driver will monitor your flight before your arrival and will meet you at the terminal with a sign and your name on it, so you don’t have to worry if there is someone to meet you.
Choosing a shared shuttle you should know that our driver may need to pick up other passengers at the airport or on the way to the port. Maximum waiting time at the airport is 45 minutes. The way from the airport to the port takes about 50 minutes.
Our company has the permission to drop off passengers next to their ship, so you don’t have to walk or take another bus.
Book your shared shuttle from Rome airport to Civitavecchia port and save you time and money.
Be aware that shared shuttle is not available if your destination is a hotel in Civitavecchia city
- Shared Shuttle from Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Port
- Service Available from 8:00am till 12:55pm
- Departure gurateed regardless of the reservations that we will receive
- PRICE PER GROUP
- Average time from Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Port: 1 hour
- Pick up location/Meeting point: TERMINAL 3: close to "NCC MEETING POINT COLUMN N.2" - TERMINAL 1: in the Terminal outside the baggage area
- Shared Shuttle ranging from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 4 stops (mazimum 8 passengers)
What you can expect
Reserve your transfer with NCC AIRPORT S.C. and you will immediately receive your voucher. You will meet your driver at the airport of your choice (Fiumicino FCO - Ciampino CIA) or directly beneath your cruise ship in Civitavecchia Harbour or to the address you provided. Spacious Sedan (up to 3 passengers) or modern and luxury Van (up to 8 passengers) are the vehicle of our fleet that we use to offer you the best transfer service in Rome area. Prices on the website are always per group.
- One-way shuttle
- English speaking drivers
- Gasoline and speedway
- Parking or airport fees (if applicable)
- Credit card fees (if applicable)
- Child Seat (€ 10,00 per child seat)
- Gratuities (optional)
- FREE BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE: 1 large suitcase + 1 carry on + 1 hand baggage per person. Additional large pieces may incur a surcharge (€ 5,00 per luggage).
- ALWAYS INFORM THE OFFICE ABOUT: wheelchairs, walkers, electric scooter or similar. May be subject to an extra charge.
- When you reserve a transfer please choose sedan or van considering the number of passengers and the number of luggage you will travel with.
- Storage capacity of our SEDAN CAR: 2 large suitcase + 2 carry on.
- Departure guaranteed regardless of the reservations that we will receive.
- A 30% holiday surcharge is applied for transfers reserved for the following days: January 1, 6, Easter Sunday, August 15, December 24, 25 and 26
- A 20% night surcharge is applied for transfers reserved from 9pm till 6am